I am able to offer online Hypnotherapy sessions which you can take in the comfort of your home. They are a great alternative to an in person session as you are no longer limited by your work hours or location.
Sessions are carried out over Zoom. The video calling process is very simple to use and I will help you with setting up our online session. Please ensure you have a good internet connection, headphones and a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. If you are using your phone, please ensure your phone is fully charged or plugged in so that you don’t run out of power.
What You Can Expect
Our session together will follow the same format as a typical session if we were doing it in person. We will begin talking about your issue and what you would like to achieve with hypnotherapy. I will them briefly explain hypnotherapy so that you know that to expect and what the outcome of our session together will be. You can then get comfortable and I will begin to guide you into hypnosis.
I am confident that I can help you just as well online as I can in person. Our video call will be private and it will just be me and you in the session, no-one else.
Getting Started with Online Sessions
Before your Appointment
- Visit https://zoom.us/download
- Download Zoom software on your computer or tablet/phone:
- If using a computer download: “Zoom Client for Meetings”
- If using a phone/tablet download “Zoom Mobile Apps”
During Your Appointment
- Find a quiet environment where you will be undisturbed, bedrooms or back rooms are the best
- Click the personalized Zoom link sent to you in your confirmation email.
- If you are using a laptop, tablet or phone:
- make sure you have strong wi-fi signal (at least 2 bars)
- make sure your device either fully charged or plugged in
- find someplace you can keep your device stable so that you don’t need to hold it
- turn off any phone notifications or put your phone on silent/vibrate
- On Zoom, make sure to turn on your video and audio on the bottom left hand side of the taskbar.
- If available, use a desktop computer or laptop:
I’ve found from experience that the session is much more effective if you are using a computer or laptop, rather than using a phone or smaller tablet.
- Arrive 5 minutes early:
It is best if you log in 5 minutes before the start time to ensure that everything is set up correctly
- Make yourself comfortable:
It is best if you are sitting on a comfortable chair/sofa rather than lying down as it is easier to fall asleep that way.
- Ensure you have a quiet Enviroment:
Please make sure you won’t be disturbed for the duration of our session. You may want to tell your family where you will be so they know not to walk to and make sure that any pets are outside of the room.
- Have a backup
Incase we get disconnected or have computer problems, I will call your phone to let you know and set up continuing the session. We can also have the session on Facebook or Whats App as a backup.
- Wear headphones
As I will be talking to you it is best that you wear headphones to ensure that you hear me clearly. Most laptop and phone microphones are fine, however if you have a headset that would be good too so that I can hear you clearly.